El intercomunicador de vídeo inteligente Xiaomi es perfecto para usar en el hogar. La cámara inalámbrica cuenta con una mirilla con visión nocturna infrarroja, timbre, transmisión de WiFi y todas las características que te ayudarán a mantener a tus seres queridos seguros y protegidos durante la noche. Esta cámara ofrece imágenes en HD de 1080p para que veas claramente los detalles más pequeños. Disfruta de la tranquilidad con el Xiaomi intercomunicador de vídeo inteligente.
- Itercom: Yes
- Power: Dry battery
- Display: Color
- Feature: Photograph,Video
- Connection Type: Wireless
- Item Type: Peephole
- Alarm: No
- Brand Name: XIAOMI
- Origin: Mainland España
- Certification: CE
- Smart home platform: Mi Home
- Model Number: LSC-M1S
- Lens angle: 160°
- Support thickness: 35-110mm
- Screen size: 5.0inch IPS Screen
- Battery capacity: 8000mah
- Video resolution: 480×854
- Support cat eye aperture: 15-40mm
- CMIT ID: 2022DP0251
- Wireless connection: WIFI IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Feature 1: Xiaomi cat eye 1s
- Feature 2: Xiaomi doorbell
- Feature 3: Xiaomi cat eyes
- Feature 4: Mijia cat eye 1S
- Feature 5: work for mi home app
- Feature 6: work for mijia
*This is the España version, please change the region of Mi Home APP to “España Mainland” first before connect.
*This item ship from RU warehouse within 24 hours,you can contact us if there is not available!
1. 160° wide angle: wider field of vision outside the door
2. High-definition night vision: 940nm infrared fill light
3. AI human body detection video: Immediate video recording of people outside the door
4. Voice-changing call: Voice-changing intercom is more secure
5. Support cloud local storage: no omission of security encryption
6. Mijia intelligent linkage: Xiaoai touch screen speaker that can be projected
7. Inductive doorbell light: the visitor doorbell light is on
8. Al face recognition: intelligently recognize and note family members
Package List :
1 x Cat’s Eye Display
1 x Card Holder (with shading sheet)
1 x Camera
1 x charging cable
Xiaomi Smart Cat Eye 1S
*Remote housekeeping security guard
*5-inch IPS screen
*1080P HD camera
*7*24 hours front door monitoring
*3-6 months long battery life
UsingIPSLCDscreentempered glass full lamination process, larger viewing angle clearer image, when someone rings the doorbell, the screen automatically displays the picture outside the door, which is convenient for the elderly and children to watch the door. The screen inside the door supports the display of weather and limited number information.
1080P HD camera
Show more picture details
Adopt 1080P high-definition camera, F2.0 large aperture,
Bringing more light in and clearer picture quality.
After the alarm is triggered, the mobile phone will receive an alarm notification, and you can remotely check the status ofthe door, and you can also start the video call remote intercom.160°wide-angle lens outside the door, wider monitoring range outside
the door, wider field of vision.
Easy to disassemble, easy to charge
The installation is simple and convenient, the innovative Type-C cable slide design,the screen is easy to take, the cable is fixed firmly, and it is durable.
Q: Will Cat’s Eye continue to monitor the situation at the door after the Internet is disconnected at home?
A: You need to insert a Micro SD card to the bottom of the screen, so that the monitoring task will not be interrupted even if the network is disconnected, and the video recorded during the disconnection will be temporarily stored locally, and automatically uploaded to the cloud after the network is restored.
Q: Failed to add Xiaomi Smart Cat’s Eye to the APP?
A: 1. Confirm whether the Wi Fi condition at home is normal. It is recommended that the distance between the screen and the router (without partition) should not exceed 10 meters;
2. Xiaomi Smart Cat’s Eye does not support 5G Wi Fi network, so ensure that the router is configured as 2.4G Wi Fi network;
3. Make sure to hear the prompt tone of “waiting for connection” when binding. If you do not hear it, long press the Home key until the prompt sounds;
4. Check whether the mobile phone network can connect to the external network normally
Q: What should I do if the memory card reads or writes abnormally?
A: First remove the memory card from the card slot below the cat’s eye display. Then check whether the memory card is FAT32. If it is not in this format, please format it as FAT32 first, otherwise the cat’s eye cannot read or write; If it is still not resolved, the memory card may be damaged. It is recommended to replace it with a new one.
No hay valoraciones aún.